Hodge Podge Kitchen

Sunday, November 21, 2004

IMBB #10: Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies



I've been wanting to participate in IMBB since it started. Being that I didn't have a blog (even though that wasn't a requirement), I kind of put it off until now. The theme this time is Cookie Swap hosted by The Domestic Goddess. Yesterday happens to be my niece's 5th birthday party, and she loves chocolate chip cookies. So besides making her baked macaroni and cheese, I also baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies.

This is the Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookie recipe with 1 and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon added. I was going for a mexican chocolate flavoring since I was orginally going to grate in mexican chocolate and found that I don't have enough. Everybody who had some seems to like it a lot. Next time, I think I will make sure I have enough mexican chocolate around to experiment more and maybe also add some almond pieces for texture.

3 Comments:

  • Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, Winnie! I can't think of anything more festive than a blend of chocolate and cinnamon...delicious!

    Thanks for participating in IMBB # 10!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 PM  

  • Winnie - these look delicious! Great photo too!

    By Blogger Cathy, at 7:36 PM  

  • The cookies were awesome being on a diet i said big deal and ate like four! Way yum! ;) awesome picture too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home