Hodge Podge Kitchen

Friday, January 13, 2006

Artichoke Sausage Pasta



After the holidays, all we wanted was something slightly less rich. I'm not saying to give up taste, but maybe a bit less cream and butter. So the first thing I made was a artichoke and sausage pasta. Chris loves artichokes. I just don't get to cook it very often due to all the trimming involves since it doesn't quite fit my quick weeknight dinner routine. The artichokes tastes so much better fresh than the frozen prepared ones that I might just have to make sure I cook this more often on weekends.

2 Comments:

  • I initially read this as "artichoke sausage" pizza, not "artichoke-sausage" pizza, and I was wondering how you made artichoke sausages :)

    By Blogger Derrick, at 6:38 PM  

  • I'm guessing it's just that you have sausage on your mind. But let me know if you make some artichoke sausages, that sounds quite good.

    By Blogger Winnie, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home