Hodge Podge Kitchen

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Turkey!


So I had Christmas at my house this year. I had a lot of success with my Good Eats turkey for Thanksgiving (sorry, no pictures. we ate it too fast) that I decided to brine another one and do it again. Well I personally think that this one turned out even better. It was juicier and I think more evenly cooked. Well, the picture isn't as nice as my sister's work, and by the time I got the camera a hunk of it was gone, so just trust me that it tasted good and looked pretty nice as well. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • I will agree that you did a great job on that turkey. Want to take the job from Dad? Or since we had two turkeys last Thanksgiving, maybe each of you could bake one from now on.

    By Blogger Winnie, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home