Hodge Podge Kitchen

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Airplane Food



With my trip to Hong Kong and my wedding, I haven't gotten a chance to blog about my trip yet. This blog is mostly for Alan who's actually interested in what plane food are like nowadays. I was quite surprise by the amount of food they feed you. These are the two meals I had on my way to Hong Kong. For dinner, it was smoked salmon salad, cheese and cracker, wok-seared fish with rice, dinner roll, and Black Forest cake. For breakfast, I had eggs with chicken apple sausages, rolls, rice krispy, and fruit bowl. In between the two meals, they also come around with snacks (sandwiches, candy bar, nuts, etc.) twice. The food are not the greatest, but it surpasses my expectations. Maybe it was set pretty low to start...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home