Hodge Podge Kitchen

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Warm Vitasoy



A bottle of warm vitasoy (malted of course!) is one of those thing that I remember fondly from my childhood in HK. So when Chris spotted it at the 7-eleven next to the hotel while we're there, we had to get one. It was just like I remembered it to be. Although the warmth was very much welcomed during the cold temperature we got while we were there. It was Chris' first time having vitasoy warm from a glass bottle, if it wasn't for me, he would've probably had a regular one instead of malted. I think he still liked it and actually wonder why we don't have it back home in US.

1 Comments:

  • Awww I am so jealous! I definitely would've liked the empty bottle. Then I could've pour some in and warmed it myself!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home