Hodge Podge Kitchen

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



My first experiment with a cookie press (electric no less). I used a butter cookie recipe. It might be hard to tell, but there's two versions shown. One is with vanilla and the other is flavored with green tea powder. I think next time I need more green tea powder since the flavor is not quite strong enough for me. The verdit on the cookie press? I have a hard time trying to get all of them the same shape. The cleanup is kind of a hassle as well. I guess I just need more practice.

2 Comments:

  • Electric cookie press?? Was that a wedding present too? What happened to good 'ol cookie cutters....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:47 PM  

  • It's actually a 2-3 years old Christmas present that has been sitting in my cupboard until now. =)

    By Blogger Winnie, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home