Hodge Podge Kitchen

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Pocky! (and Pretz!)



I have yet to know anybody who don't like Pocky. The debate is only regarding which flavor is the best. Chris likes the coconut ones the best, but he likes anything with coconut in it. As for me, I always find a flavor to try and so far I haven't tried one that I won't buy again. But I don't have one that I keep going back for either. In the meantime, here are a sample of what I'm munching on: Honey & Butter Pretz, Green Tea Mousse and a special edition Banana Semi-Sucree. All three are quite tasty. I think I like the Green Tea one a little more than the others, wait, maybe it's the Banana Semi-Sucree that I like a little more, hmm...

2 Comments:

  • Believe it or not...I've never heard of Pocky before. I took a peek at your link so at least I know what Pocky is. It sounds yummy....what kind of store would carry this snack?

    Great Blog.

    Thanks,
    BryGuy

    By Blogger BornSquishy, at 10:48 PM  

  • You could probably find Pocky in the snack section of any Asian grocery store. The most common variety you'll find is probably chocolate.

    By Blogger Winnie, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home