Hodge Podge Kitchen

Monday, April 10, 2006

Roasted Vegetable Pasta



I subscribed to a produce delivery service for about two months now. So far, except for a few minor complains, it's been nice to not shop every week. I get the delivery every other week, so I only go to the grocery store on the weeks that I don't get the delivery to stock up on any pantry stuff. I did find that even though I get the delivery every other week, I still run into the problem of having to finish stuff in the fridge right before the next delivery show up. This roasted vegetable pasta is a way to use up everything (of course, soup is always nice to throw everything in too). Just roast up some tomatoes, carrots, celery ribs, onions and garlic under low heat for about 45 min - 1 hour. Transfer to a food processor and roughly process it to a sauce consistency. Served with some whole wheat pasta and throw in some spinach (leftover as well). Finally, topped with cheese and crisp bacon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home