Hodge Podge Kitchen

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cookbook Addict Anonymous



I'm sure it's not a surprise to anyone that I'm a cookbooks addict (I mean, I *do* have a food blog and takes pictures of food). So far, I think I've kept it fairly in check. I don't have too much bookshelf space and with the prices of some of the cookbooks ($220 for the El Bulli cookbook for example), it hasn't really gone *too* out of control. I do belong to one of those cookbook book of the month club, the signup deal is so good that I just couldn't pass it up. Yes, it is annoying that when you forget to reply to a main selection, they'll just sent it to you. So just as I'm about to cancel it all together, they're running this all cookbooks for $9.99 deal. I've ordered 4 so far, and I'm afraid that I'm going to order more. I am only limiting myself to books that are listed for over $30 at Amazon, that way, at least I could somewhat convince myself that I'm saving money in the long run.

1 Comments:

  • Winnie - I think you have a problem. We need to stage an intervention for you and your cookbook issues.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home