Hodge Podge Kitchen

Friday, May 11, 2007

How rude!

In an effort to eat and try more whole grains, I've decided to make a trip to Rainbow in SF with Tali one Wednesday morning. I've only been there once or twice before, but I remember they have a great slection of things in bulk. While I love the selection of grains, flours, sugar, tea, and spices there, the people that shopped there that morning sucks. I have to say that they are probably the rudest people in the world. While I was getting things at the bulk section, people were stepping right up in front of me, grabbing the pen in front of me when I was obviously going for it, and bumping into me without the slightly hint of apology. The staff seems nice enough, but I doubt I'll go back any time soon.

1 Comments:

  • Ignorant shoppers that barge and shove are one of the things i think really reduce the quality of life. Great blog!

    By Blogger Hageltoast, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home