Hodge Podge Kitchen

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Leftover Turkey Shepherd's Pie


I got the recipe from Emeril at foodtv.com. I had so much leftover turkey, I had to do something about it and with finals coming up, I don't want to bother cooking everyday. The shepherd's pie seemed like a good idea. I don't think I let my turkey/veggie mixture thicken up enough so it was all a bit watery but still good. And no, I didn't mash up my own potatoes. I don't have the time or a masher for that. Didn't I mention finals? Also, my oven runs a bit hot and without a oven thermometer, I had no idea what the actual temperature in there is so I pulled out my casserole early. That explains why the cheese isn't nicely bubbly looking but at least it's all melted. I got a few yummy meals out of it but I think I'm done with turkey for a while. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home